Ferodo DS2500 pads for Peugeot 406 3.0 Coupe with Brembo Calipers - May suit others. Also used in the "Brembodge" conversion on the Rover / MG cars.
FERODO FCP1348H PAD DIMENSIONS: 109.80 x 50.80 x 15.00 mm - please check before ordering
They represent a new generation of friction material that’s low in compressibility, ensuring a firm pedal while providing great disc and pad life.
As shown in the graph, the DS-2500 material has a friction level of approximatively 0.50 which remains constant at any speed and at any temperature that the brake system is working at. These pads were developed with characteristics that make them perfect for track days, including a consistent coefficient of friction (0.50) at any temperature, providing very predictable braking and great pedal modulation. Combined with low wheel dusting and good noise characteristics, this product is the brake pad for the driver who needs the highest track-day braking performance.
The main characteristics of Ferodo DS2500 Pad are:
- Race developed Performs equally well on heavy and light cars 20% less pad wear than competitive products
- Minimal bedding-in. Supplied ready to use
- Disc friendly Consistent friction level with changing temperatures and speeds to give optimal pedal modulation
- High friction level at low temperature (good cold braking)
- High friction level at very high temperatures 35% less compressibility than competitive products (racing pedal feel)
- Less noise for increased driving comfort