NEXUS R5 is the new Haltech flagship product combining the functionality of a power distribution module, a data logger, a dual channel wideband controller and a state-of-the art engine management system in one powerful device we call a VCU (Vehicle Control Unit).
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors/coils, transbrake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 12 x 8A (continuous) high side outputs (low speed PWM, 200 Hz) outputs (power to sensors, NOS solenoids, etc)
- 18 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 12 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 8 x low side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 4 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 23 x 0-5V analog inputs with redundancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds and glitch filters
- 10 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero crossing or adjustable thresholds - cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs or 0-5V analog inputs
- 2 x onboard wideband controllers, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 3 x CAN ports with switchable termination.
- Long Term Learning
- Stepper Motor Control
- 4D Closed Loop Boost Control
- Closed Loop CO2 Control
- Rotational Idle
- Launch Control
- Traction Control
- Dual Knock Control
- Trans Brake Control
- Race Timer
- Multi Stage Fuel Injection
- Multi-level Engine Protection
- 6 Stage Nitrous Control
- 4-sensor variable cam control
- Intake Air Bleed Control
- Flat Shift Control
- Shock Travel & Ride Height Control
- Advanced Torque Management
Automatic Transmission Control
- Ford AODE/4R70W
- GM 4L60E
- GM 4L80E
- Toyota A340E
Outputs: Up to 18 injector and 12 ignition.
Suits: Racing application where advanced race features, data logging and power management control is required.
Includes: NEXUS R5 VCU, SurLok connectors (Red and Black), Wi-Fi antenna, mounting bolts, USB-C Cable, USB-C dust cap, USB drive with NSP Software.