Read more about our Fitting, Wiring and Mapping service HERE
The Link G4+ range of engine management systems are already well known for delivering class-leading performance without sacrificing factory levels of drivability.
The G4+ Kurofune is a direct replacement for older Japanese built ECU's with Link's G4+ technology, motorsport features and tunability. We are proud to have improved on a Japanese legend. The Kurofune is compatible with all HKS F-Con adapter looms.
Commisioned then designed to utilise existing HKS Style Adaptor Looms.
There are a long list of adaptor looms already available to suit this ECU that will plug straight into the car & ECU!
A great replacement for inferior aftermarket ECUs that share the same pinout.
Boost control can be easily added.
- Inputs 10 x Digital Inputs 3 x Temperature Inputs 9 x Analog Inputs 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs 2 x Knock Inputs
- Outputs 8 x Injection Drives 8 x Ignition Drivers 10 x Auxiliary Outputs 4 Analog Outputs +5V Sensor Power Supply
- Connectors 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector 1 x CAN Bus 1x USB Mini Tuning Connection.
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging. 32Mb of logging memory.
- All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control.
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control - support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU.
- No external amplifier required.
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning.
- OBDII output stream - send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps. Individual cylinder correction.