- Far exceeds: the requirements of:
- API: SM, CF
- ACEA: A3 / B4
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)||0.868|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)||19.8|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)||131.5|
|Pour Point (°C)||<-25|
|Flash Point (°C)||>200|
|Cold Crank Viscosity (cP)||7,000|
|TBN mg KOH/gm||10.11