- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
1991-1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT
1990-2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse
2003-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9/X
2009-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Direct plug-in design for EVO 7 / 8 / 9