Performance Friction 2 Piece Front Disc kit for Mitsubishi EVO 4-9 - 319.044.63 / 319.044.64 - SLOTTED Rotors V3
With Performance Friction’s two-piece floating Direct Drive and Direct Drive ‘V3’ disc assemblies, the disc flange floats in the bobbin structure, allowing radial and axial expansion of the disc without being constrained by the
hub or hat.
Direct DriveTM Systems
Years of R&D and thousands of race miles have resulted in the development of PFC's Patented Direct DriveTM Systems. Direct Drive uses a saddle bobbin as part of the mounting system. Direct Drive V2 is an integral drive in
hat system and is the latest generation disc mounting system designed to enhance the Z-Rated Big Brake kits by reducing the number of components and overall disc assembly weight.
Direct Drive TM Discs
1. High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high
temperature strength and durability.
2. Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping
3. Run-out less than .001 inches, reducing pulsation and vibration.
4. Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces vibration.
5. 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity.
6. Aircraft quality heat-treated for microstructure alignment
7. Surface finishes less than .7 microns.
8. 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications.
Performance Friction Brakes outperform the
competition by more efficiently distributing heat
for lower lap times, longer life and improved